Chocolate Shakeology Pancakes!

Chocolate Shakeology Pancakes! 



Anyone else LOVE pancakes? waffles? french toast? I CRAVE them probably once a week. These little guys completely satisfied me and still served as my healthiest meal of the day with my nutrient dense shakeo :) 

You Will Need:
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1 egg
1 egg white
1 banana
1/4 cup oats
2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender. (I am assuming a food processor would work too?)

2. Start cooking batter just like you would regular pancakes. Spray your pan or griddle with cooking oil and carefully place 1 tbsp. of batter at a time on the stovetop. 

Note: I kept mine small so they were easier to flip and handle but you could certainly go bigger too!

Enjoy with fresh fruit, honey, or maple syrup!!!!  

Comments