Happy Fall Y'All!!! Pumpkin Spice Shakeo!

Happy Fall Y'All!!! Pumpkin Spice Shakeo! 

I made this as a "CONGRATULATIONS, you actually made it to Friday" treat for myself and it was an awesome way to start a Friday!!! Enjoy, my friends!


You Will Need:
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 cup of cold coffee or 1 shot of cold espresso
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Scoop of vanilla shakeology
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (about 4 tablespoons)
- Dashes of any or all of these fun spices:
- Nutmeg
-Cinnamon
-Pumpkin Pie Spice

Directions:
 - Blend together and enjoy!!!! 

I am telling you, it was delicious! No, it did not taste exactly like a Starbucks PSL but it was still delicious in its own way! AND it was actually good for me and nutrient dense, instead of being full of syrup and sugar! Just to compare...

Starbucks Grande PSL: 89g sugar
Pumpkin Spice Shakeo: 6g sugar

Comments