Lunchtime! Today's Menu: Avocado Egg Salad!

Lunchtime! Today's Menu: Avocado Egg Salad!

Okay guys, short post because this one is pretty self-explanatory!

Did you know that avocados help:
- Maintain a healthy cholesterol level
- Protect vision
- Support bone health (bc they are LOADED with Vitamin K & Calcium)
- Reduces risk of birth defects in babies (bc of the folate levels)
- Improves digestion
- Reduces inflammation

Yeah! Avocado is pretty awesome! I have been making a lot of guacamole recently so I wanted to spice it up this week so here we are!


You will need:
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 avocado
- Salt & Pepper

Directions:
Mash and enjoy! Literally. 

*I made this the night before and I am eating it as we speak. I was nervous about the avocado turning brown but it is STILL nice and green, looking very appetizing! 

* I put mine on a whole wheat sandwich with cheese on top :) 

Comments