Dinner Time! Today's Menu: Crockpot Caesar Chicken & Tomato Salad

Dinner Time! Today's Menu: Crockpot Ceasar Chicken & Tomato Salad

OMG this is definitely one of the EASIEST yet DELICIOUS chicken recipes we have done yet!

3 Ingredients! That's it!

And guess how many texts it took me to explain it to Matt to get started? 2! That's it!

You will need:
4-6 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Bottle of Light Caesar Dressing (I used Ken's)

1. Defrost chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook in crockpot either for 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high. 

2. Add about 3/4 of the dressing bottle and the parmesan cheese, cook in crockpot for another 30 minutes. 

3. Serve!

Special Notes:
* One of the recipes I read called for a full bottle of dressing with 4 chicken breasts. We made 6 chicken breasts and only used 3/4 of the bottle and it had more than enough flavor! 


I am sure this would be perfect over a caesar salad but we had these amazing summer tomatoes to eat up so I went with a tomato salad :) 

For my side shown, the day before I diced up tomatoes and cucumbers. I drizzled with avocado olive oil, salt and pepper. I mixed occasionally, then served! Perfect summertime side. 



Comments