Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad!

Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad! 

Everything I love about summer all in one bowl! Fresh fish, avocado, and veggies straight from the farmer's market!!!!! Enjoy my friends!


You Will Need:
2 tuna filets 
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup red onion
1 cucumber
2 avocados

Dressing:
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 tsp. minced garlic
cilantro
salt
pepper

Directions: 

1. Bake the tuna! Okay you guys, this was the first time in my life EVER that I baked tuna so it may not be the best method out there, but it worked! I baked ours at 425 degrees for about 9 minutes total. Remember, you want tuna to stay pink on the inside, so after about 6 minutes I kept taking it out every minute or so to make sure I was not overdoing it. 

2. Once the tuna is baked and cooled, you can easily flake it apart! Combine with all other ingredients diced up. 

3. Combine all of the dressing ingredients and add them on top! I do recommend eating this fresh and when stirring, do so gently!!!! Enjoy! 


Comments