White Bean Dip! (Vegan!)

White Bean Dip! (Vegan!) 

Okay, first and foremost, I have to give all the credit to Autumn Calabrese, Beachbody super trainer and 21 Day Fix CREATOR! This recipe is straight out of her cooking channel called Fixate, go check it out! I was missing a couple ingredients and I improvised and here to share my version, but it is VERY similar to hers and I give her all the credit! 


You Will Need:
1 can cannellini beans
1 garlic bulb
1 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. water
1 tsp. parsley or lemon spice


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Chop off end of garlic, drizzle the exposed end in olive oil, and wrap in foil. Roast in the oven for one hour! 
3. Rinse and drain beans.
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients in your mixing device. 
(When the garlic is done, squeeze it so the inside - not the skins - can be added to your mixture! )
5. Use a blender or food processor to puree it! 
6. Done! Serve with pita chips or veggies! 

Comments