Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce!!!!!

Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce!!!!!

This meal was THE BOMB diggity!!!!!!!! Now, I have to tell you guys - the pasta I used is actually a butternut squash and I got it at the one & only Trader Joe's :) I highly recommend it, it was perfect with this meal! I'm not sure if it's in stock all the time or if it's a seasonal autumn item!

Also - vegan friends- I'm sorry! This is not 100% dairy free!


You Will Need:

1 cup of pumpkin puree
2/3 cup half & half
1/2 cup parmesan cheese 
5 tbsp. butter
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. sage

Directions:

1. Boil water and cook pasta according to directions

2. Melt butter on stovetop and add garlic cloves. Allow to simmer for 1 minute at a low-to medium heat.

3. Add in parmesan, half & half and pumpkin puree. Season with nutmeg and sage. Allow this to simmer on the stovetop at the same heat until the parmesan is fully melted.

4. Add pasta and mix!

5. Top with more cheese or seasoning! I used a little parsley! 


Comments