Zoodles in a Creamy Avocado Sauce!

Zoodles in a Creamy Avocado Sauce!

Guys, SO easy and delicious!! Now I will tell you true after battling with my spiralizer twice, I bought my zoodles already "zoodled" - they were $5 and worth every minute and ounce of anxiety they helped me avoid ;) 


You Will Need:
2 zucchini or 1 pre "zoodled" package
2 avocadoes
1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
1 lemon
Salt
Pepper
Optional: Garnish with dried cilantro or feta cheese


Directions:

1. If needed, peel and spiralize zucchini, set aside. 

2. Cut avocados.

3. Mix avocados with the juice of one lemon, salt, and pepper. "Smash" everything together until you get a creamy texture, like guacamole! 

4. Toss in zoodles and stir until the avocado sauce is evenly distributed.

5. Cut grape tomatoes in half and gently stir those in.

6. Garnish with anything you choose!

7. Enjoy! 

Comments