Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bars!

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bars!
I literally made these for a friend who needed a pick-me-up and its a GOSH DARN good thing I did! If I kept these in the house I would have eaten the ENTIRE PAN! These things are heavenly!!!!!



You Will Need:

2 and 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
4 tbsp. pumpkin puree
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 egg
1 scoop vanilla shakeology
1 tbsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. cinnamon
Dash of vanilla extract
1/3 cup chocolate chips


Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 9 baking pan.
 (I use a coconut spray - trader joe's of course!)

2. Mix peanut butter, pumpkin puree, honey, shakeology in a bowl.

3. Stir in egg and thoroughly mix.

4. Add in oats, vanilla extract, and baking soda.

5. Gently stir in chocolate chips.

6. Evenly spread mixture into the baking pan and smooth out the top using a spatula.

7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. 
(Mine needed more than 10, but they would have been too crisp on the sides if I gave them the full 12 minutes.) 

8. Allow them to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting! 

9. Enjoy!





Comments