BLACK BEAN BROWNIES!

BLACK BEAN BROWNIES!



You heard that right!! A lot of my challengers have been posting about these in my groups and I FINALLY decided to give it a go! 

Honestly?! The texture is a little bit different - not as moist- but I won't lie to you and say I didn't go for seconds?! Definitely still good and satisfying!!!

You Will Need:
1 and 1/2 cups of black beans (or 1 can)
1/2 cup oats
3 tbsp. cocoa powder
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup avocado or sunflower oil (I used sunflower)
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. sugar
Pinch of salt 
*Mini chocolate chips - generous serving! ;) 
A FOOD PROCESSOR (I do not recommend substituting) 

*I suggest the mini chocolate chips for two reasons! First, these brownies do not rise as much as normal brownies, so its nice to have a guaranteed taste of pure chocolate in every bite. Second, its nice to have a guaranteed taste of pure chocolate in every bite!!! 


Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your brownie baking sheet

2. Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor

3. Process until completely smooth (my time was about 5 full minutes, on and off)

4. Stir in the chocolate chips and spread batter in the brownie pan

5. Bake for 15 minutes and allow ample cooling time before you try to cut! 

6. Enjoy!!!! Let me know what you think!! 




Comments