Summer Chickpea Salad!

Summer Chickpea Salad! 

Super easy. Such a nice change from regular traditional salad. AND it we picked on this for about 4 days! I kept expecting it to be too soggy and it was delish!!! 

You Will Need:
15 oz. of garbanzo (or chickpeas) - I used canned
1 English cucumber
2 handfuls of grape tomatoes
1 bell pepper 
(* I did a variety of baby bell peppers for the extra color*)

3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. dill
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. parsley 
1 tsp. minced garlic
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper


Directions:

1. Drain chickpeas (if canned) and chop all veggies

2. put all chopped veggies into a big bowl (I used a pyrex with a lid so I could just cover it) 

3. combine all ingredients for the dressing and whisk together

4. Drizzle dressing over veggies and carefully mix

5. Allow this to sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour or so before serving! 

Comments