Football Sunday: Pickle Chips!!!

Football Sunday: Baked Pickle Chips!!!

Sorry for the delay blogger family, it has been a crazy couple of weeks! Hubby and I made these this afternoon for the game and they were awesome! I am still playing with the best way to keep most of the panko crumbs sticking, but I will share my progress so far!



You Will Need:
- 1 16oz. jar of pickle chips (I used the Bread & Butter ones)
- 1.5 cups panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Horseradish sauce
- Siracha or hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. plain greek yogurt 

Directions:

1. Drain pickles and lay them out on a tea towel to dry out. I would do this for at least an hour. I also patted them down with a few paper towels. Like this: 


2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. 

3. Heat olive oil in a pan and then add panko crumbs. Cook until they are browned.

4. Spread out flour on one plate and horseradish sauce on another. 

5. Now, dip each pickle in the horseradish sauce, flour, and panko crumbs! You will get messy :) 

6. Spread pickle chips out on a pan lined with parchment paper.

7. Bake for about 7 minutes. Flip, and then bake for an additional 7 minutes!

8. For the dipping sauce, we mixed up horseradish sauce, dashes of siracha, and plain greek yogurt. I would do even parts of horseradish and yogurt and then just as much spicy as you would like! Enjoy!


Comments