Today's Menu: 5 Ingredient FLOURLESS Banana Bread!

Today's Menu: 5 Ingredient FLOURLESS Banana Bread!

I am a HUGE sucker for breads! One year, for my birthday, instead of a cake I asked my mom to make me all different kinds of break - banana, pumpkin, zucchini, corn, and the list goes on! God bless my Mom for actually listening to me and doing it, too :) 

However, we all know bread is not exactly the best way to save calories and hit those health and fitness goals. So when I found this recipe I was pretty excited!

I am not going to lie, you can tell it's a "healthy" recipe when you eat it. But it was still very satisfying and delicious! 

Did I also mention it is so easy to make? Prep, bake time, and clean up combined was 30 minutes!



You Will Need:
3 ripe bananas
2 cups of oats
1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
1 tsp. of baking powder
2 eggs

Directions:
1. Grease a bread pan with coconut oil and preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

2. Blend all ingredients together in a blender. (my blender has seen better days, so I did half of the ingredients first and then added the second half of ingredients).

3. Pour batter into bread pan and even out so that it is smooth.

4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

5. Allow bread to cool and then serve! Delicious! 



Comments