Dinner Time! Today's Menu: Peach Rosemary Chicken

Dinner Time! Today's Menu: Peach Rosemary Chicken

DEFINITELY a new favorite in the Miccarelli household! I am going to get right down to it!

You Will Need:
2-4 Chicken Breasts
3-5 Rosemary Stems
1 Sweet Onion
3 Peaches
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/3 Cup of Honey
3/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
Salt
Pepper

Directions:

1. Heat up olive oil in saucepan. Add chopped onion, rosemary, salt and pepper. Saute for 5 minutes.

2. Add in peach slices. Saute for another 3 minutes.

3. Add in honey and vinegar. Continue to saute but do not let everything caramelize! 


4. Place chicken in crockpot and pour your new mixture on top

5. Cook on high for 3-4 hours, serve!

Notes:
* I used frozen peaches. I know, they be not be AS nutritious, but who has time to slice and peel peach slices?! I took the frozen peach peaches out of the freezer the night before and put them in a ziplock in the refrigerator. 

* You could also definitely bake this or cook it in a pan. I loved the way the flavors soaked into the chicken, but if you are short on time other options would work just as well! 

* To save time, I chopped my onion and separated the rosemary the night before and placed them in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator as well. 


BOOM! So so so good you guys! Enjoy! 




Comments